Careers N’ Options is actively involved in the processes of career counselling offering insight, guidance and support to help students understand and manage varied career issues. Career counselling and guidance generally involves face-to-face interaction. We believe that studying abroad is a big decision – both financially and emotionally and thus it is very important that you get accurate and well researched advice so that you are successful in fulfilling your long term career goals.
Careers N’ Options helps you to identify the professional goals, enabling you to take a wiser academic decision, and provides Personal Guidance to help choose courses that perfectly fit your Career or Personal Goals.
Career counsellor discusses with you about different career options and how one occupational field differs from another and also about the different levels (specialist, skilled or semi-skilled) of jobs within each field. At Careers N’ Options we guide you about the range of career opportunities available.
We strive to support students in their success by providing assistance through counselling, helping students connect with others, and aiding students in accessing resources and information.
Careers N’ Options have taken an initiative to help students to plan their Career and understanding their hidden traits through psychometric evaluation.
We assist you assess your mind power.
For more details contact Careers N’ Options
What is Psychometric test? (Meaning) – any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; Psychometric tests are tools designed to help individuals understand how a variety of personal attributes (i.e., interests, aptitudes and personality) impact their potential success and satisfaction with different career options and work environments. The results can be useful in helping candidates to choose a career that is in tune with their goals and talents.
Careers N’ Options offers Psychometric tests that are a standard and scientific and the method is used to measure individuals’ mental capabilities and behavioral style.
Careers N’ Options conducts Psychometric Test to facilitate students and their parents to make informed choices about their future and career path. Planning a career that is in accordance to student’s likes, interests and abilities. It holds more meaning to you and proves useful in the following ways.
- Doing what you like motivates you to give it your best and helps you grow professionally and there is satisfaction as well.
- To facilitate students and their parents to make informed choices about their future and career path
- Planning a career, helps one make adjustments through the various ups and downs that may come your way.
- Most importantly, having a plan helps you stay focused and grounded to what you want.
- It helps Students who want to explore their strengths and get to know themselves better.
- It facilitates Students who have made their career choices but are still confused or undecided.
- It is also helpful for individuals for are looking for a career change.
- Your career assessment will be done by our in house psychologist. Ms. Ketaki Oraskar is equipped with Degree in Psychology and Career Counseling, young and dynamic. Her dream to this day remains to add value to society by enriching the experience of education through cross cultural and knowledge exchange. She is extremely passionate about helping young minds discover their passions and pursue their dreams.
Psychometric Tests Conducted
Aptitude: Examination a person’s ability to acquire, through future training, some specific set of skills (intellectual, motor, and so on). It helps choose a career according to your strengths and also to understand where you need to work harder to be successful in your chosen career.
Interest: Essentially it is designed to help you discover what jobs you would find most interesting, and suggests a number of options that will enable you to do what you love. Understanding your true interests and choosing a career in accordance with it results in higher work satisfaction and motivation.
Personality: A test involving a standardized series of questions used to describe or evaluate subject’s dominant personality traits and suggest career accordingly. A personality test can give you an indication of which jobs match your personality type and what kind of work environment will be most suitable for you.
Benefits of Psychometric Tests:
- Results in more informed recruitment decisions
- Improves the efficiency by identifying the most suitable careers
- Enables an individual’s potential to be gauged rather than just skills.
For more information contact Careers N Options Services Pvt. Ltd. Office .