- Fundamentals of a good education can be achieved through books and classroom drills. However, nothing compares to first hand experience in the global education environment that Careers N Options Services Pvt. Ltd. offers in collaboration with our partner Institutions in Singapore.
- The Singapore Immersion Program is a unique opportunity for students to actually be a part of a Singapore Institution & gain a firsthand perspective of what it is like to be a student in Singapore, students learn about the Singapore culture, food & the life style, after the classes students visit the many historically & culturally famous landmarks that makes Singapore one of the most vibrant cities of the world
Taylor Made Immersion Programme :
- Business School
- School of Engineering
- School of Fashion & Design
- School of Health and Life Sciences
- School of Media & Communications
- School of Psychology
- School of Technology @ E-learning
- School of Tourism & Hospitality
Benefits – Educational
- International learning and knowledge propels students towards acceptance and understanding of an array of different cultural and community perspectives.
- Awareness and adoption of alternative, multi-faceted approaches to learning.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Enhanced interest in global issues as well as broader general knowledge
Benefits – Personal
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in students after completing an immersion program.
- Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- A tremendous sense of accomplishment upon completion encourages students to develop independent opinions , make informed decisions and strive to attain fresh goal.
Benefits – Long-term
Students who participate in immersions find themselves more comfortable in ‘foreign’ environments.
- Prospective Universities & Colleges in almost every field look favorably upon experience gained while living overseas and knowledge obtained of another language and culture.
- Increased pressure to communicate and relate to others develops an awareness of group dynamics and personal sensitivity towards others
- Successful program completion represents an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times.
Who are Eligible ?
Students from Class 6 to Masters.