Congratulations! You have taken the first step to study in Malaysia. You’re here, reading this, so must have heard some good things about studying in Malaysia. It doesn’t matter what you heard , what’s important is that you’re at the right place to find out more to help you make the wise decision to study in Malaysia. We greatly appreciate your interest in our company and studying in Malaysia, and we look forward to help you find all the career solutions you’re seeking. You should be rest assured that it will definitely be a wise decision; so many students have done that before you which have made Malaysia 11th most preferred study destination in the world and also accounts for 2% of International Students population around the world. Careers N Options Services Pvt. Ltd. is the trust worthy, effective and expert education consultant for Malaysia Education, Study Abroad in Malaysia, Study in Malaysia for Indian students, Study in Malaysia for international students, Study in Malaysia fees, Overseas Education in Malaysia and Study in Malaysia. Careers N Options Services Pvt. Ltd. provides wide range of services for studying in Malaysia. For more information on our Admissions, Visa service and other services – Contact our Counsellors on phone no. +91-7666-377-377 on all working days between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM (IST). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full details.
Why Study in Malaysia ?
Open yourself to Affordable Fees, Multiple Intakes to University, World Class Infrastructure and Low Living Cost…..
- High Quality Education :An international standard and high quality education, which is closely monitored by the Malaysian Education Ministries through their quality control authorities and appropriate legislation such as The Education Act, 1996, The Private Higher Educational Institutions Act, 1996 and The Malaysian Qualifications Agency Act 2007.
The experience gained in providing education to the existing 50,000 international students from more than 100 countries, which testifies to the world-wide acceptance of Malaysia as a favoured destination for further study.
- Twinning Degree Programmes :Twinning degrees & 3+0 degree programmes conducted in Malaysia, which offer a cost-effective route for quality education and qualifications from universities in the United Kingdom, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and France.
- American Degree Transfer Programmes :The American Degree Transfer Program is one of the premier programme in Malaysian University which is been offered. Over the years, students have been successfully groomed and transferred to various universities in the United States and Canada.Freshman (1st year) and sophomore (2nd year) in Malaysia – transfer to over 300 American & Canadian Universities (2 years).
- Canada / UK / Australia Transer Programme :Complete 1 year or 2 year in Malaysia and take transfer to Universities in Canada, Australia, UK etc…Get the best of education and exposure.
- Foreign Branch University Campus : There are lot of foreign Branch Campus Universities operating in Malaysia, which enable students to acquire their prestigious university qualifications in a country that has lower living expenses.
- Wide usage of English, which makes living and studying easy for students who are proficient in
English while at the same time creating an environment for those who want to pick up the language.English is an active second language in Malaysia.
- Affordable Living Cost : Malaysia is very affordable in terms of living cost, which can be
as low as RM12, 000.00 (USD 4,000) approximately yearly.High quality life at very reasonable cost.
- Affordable Course Fee :Malaysia = Affordable + Quality EducationStudy in top Malaysian Universities with an average fee
of 6000 US $ / year approximately.
Malaysia is becoming one of the most popular student destination.Every year more number of Students and their parents prefer Malaysian Universities over other countries.
- Work Part Time :Work while you study. Student-friendly laws, which allow international students to work part-time for a maximum of 20 hours per week, while studying full time in Malaysia (subject to immigration requirements)
- Dependents are allowed :Dependants are allowed in Malaysia (subject to immigration requirements).
- Economically Sound :Malaysia is an economically sound and socially safe country, which has a stable government and a low serious crime rate. Malaysia is a relatively open state-oriented and newly industrialised market economy. Malaysia has had one of the best economic records in Asia, the third largest economy in ASEAN and the 29th largest in the world.
- Socially Safe Country :In 2011, Malaysia was ranked 19th most peaceful country out of 153 countries – Global Peace Index.
- No IELTS / TOEFL :Malaysian universities normally doesn’t require any English Language test if the student is from English Medium background.
- No Fund Documents :Malaysian Universities normally doesn’t require fund documents /Bank balance.
- Closer to Home.
- Airfare from India to Malaysia :Air fares from India to Malaysia are very affordable.
- Excellent Transportation System :
Malaysia has excellent transportation system, which allows for easy mobility and a huge variety of interesting places to visit for relaxation. Malaysia has one of the most developed Infrastructures in Asia and World.
The KLIA Express is the fastest way to travel to the city through a 28 minutes journey. Trains are equipped with comfortable seats, digital entertainment, a wheelchair seat restraint, a wheelchair-friendly washroom, and luggage racks.
The Light Rail Transit (LRT) connects key urban areas in the Klang Valley.
The Monorail system in Malaysia is used for public transport in Kuala Lumpur.
International Airports in Malaysia –
• Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA),
• Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
• Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
• Senai International Airport, Johor Bahru
• Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
• Penang International Airport, Pulau Pinang
• Malacca International Airport, Melaka
- Malaysia is bubbling, bustling melting-pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians, Chinese and many other ethnic groups live together in peace and harmony.Multiculturalism has made Malaysia gastronomically paradise and home to hundreds of colourful festivals. It’s no wondering that Malaysians love celebrating and socialising. As people, Malaysians are very relaxed, warm and friendly.
- Food Paradise :Malaysia can easily be called food paradise which has a huge variety of cuisines available including vegetarian, Indian, ethnic and western. Malaysia’s cuisine reflects the multi-ethnic makeup of its population. Much of the influence comes from the Malay, Chinese, Indian, Thai, Javanese, and Sumatran cultures, largely due to the country being part of the ancient spice route.
- Geographically Safe :A geographically safe environment, with Malaysia situated in a zone free from most natural disasters.
- Great Travel Destination :In 2010, Malaysia was ranked no.9 most visited country in the
world.Almost 2 million foreign tourists travelled to Malaysia in 2010.
- ASEANs Market Place :The World Bank has ranked Malaysia the 12th best place in the world to conduct business in its ‘Ease of Doing Business 2013’ report. The IMD World Competitiveness Centre ranked Malaysia 15th in its World Competitiveness Scoreboard 2013. In 2012, Malaysia was placed 4th out of 59 economies in terms of business efficiency.
- Climate :Malaysia weather benefits from a tropical climate with high temperatures and high humidity throughout the year.Daytime temperatures rise above 30°C (86°F) year-round and night-time temperatures rarely drop below 20°C (68°F). Lightweight, loose-fitting clothes are sensible at any time of year.