Study Abroad ! E-Meet us from comfort of your home.
Study Abroad ! E-Meet us from comfort of your home.
English Language is widely spoken in Malta making it one of few English speaking EU
Students can claim 70% of refund of Tuition Fee .
Students can avail Free transportation in Malta.
Dive into a blend of over 7,000 years of history and culture. Malta's rich past, from the ancient temples of Ħaġar Qim to the medieval streets of Valletta, offers an educational journey like no other.
No language barrier! Being a former British colony, English is one of Malta’s official languages. This makes it an ideal destination for students seeking quality English-taught courses.
Meet peers from all corners of the globe. Malta's strategic location in the Mediterranean Sea has made it a melting pot of cultures, ensuring a diverse and enriching study environment.
Recognised globally, Malta's education system and institutions are on par with international standards. Many courses are accredited internationally, giving graduates an edge in the global job market.
Compared to other European destinations, Malta offers a more affordable cost of living and competitive tuition fees, ensuring students get value for their money
Sun, sea, and sand! The Maltese archipelago is known for its breathtaking beaches, crystal-clear waters, and scenic landscapes, providing an ideal backdrop for relaxation after intense study sessions.
The Maltese are renowned for their hospitality. With a long tradition of welcoming foreigners, students will find it easy to feel at home and integrate into the local community.
Malta boasts one of the lowest crime rates in Europe, ensuring a safe environment for international students. Its compact size also means everything is within easy reach!
Malta’s central position in the Mediterranean makes it a hub for travel. Students can easily take weekend trips to destinations like Italy, Greece, or North Africa, expanding their cultural horizons.
All work and no play? Not in Malta! The island comes alive with a vibrant nightlife, numerous events, and traditional festivals, ensuring students have an all-rounded experience.
When choosing to study abroad, Malta emerges as an exceptional choice, providing not only a stellar education but also an unforgettable life experience. Dive into this Mediterranean gem and let your academic journey be enriched by its unique blend of history, culture, and natural beauty.
Considering Malta for your higher education? Boasting a rich history, diverse culture, and quality education system, Malta is fast becoming a sought-after study destination for international students. Before you pack your bags, here's a comprehensive guide on the eligibility criteria to study in Malta for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
1. Academic Qualifications:
- Undergraduate: Typically, you should have successfully completed secondary education, equivalent to the Matriculation Certificate in Malta.
- Postgraduate: A recognized bachelor's degree or equivalent is necessary. Specific courses might have additional prerequisites, like a related bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
2. Proof of English Proficiency: Given that English is an official language of Malta, non-native speakers must prove their proficiency. Acceptable tests include IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE, among others. The required scores vary by institution and course.
3. Application Form: All institutions will require students to fill out an application form, providing personal details, academic history, and course preferences.
4. Statement of Purpose (SOP): Many institutions require an SOP that outlines your academic interests, reasons for choosing Malta, and career goals.
5. Letters of Recommendation: Typically, two to three letters from previous educators or employers supporting your application.
6. Health Insurance: International students must have valid health insurance covering their stay in Malta.
7. Financial Proof: You need to provide evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition fees and living expenses for your duration of study in Malta.
8. Clean Police Conduct: For student visa purposes, a clean police record from your home country might be necessary.
9. Visa & Residence Permit: Non-EU/EEA students must apply for a student visa and a residence permit. EU/EEA students don't require a visa but might need a residence permit after three months.
10. Course-specific requirements: Some courses, especially at the postgraduate level, may have additional prerequisites such as work experience, portfolios for arts-based courses, or specific academic backgrounds.
Careers N Options Services Pvt. Ltd.stands out as your trusted partner in this journey. With expert counselors and comprehensive services, they can guide you seamlessly through the application process, ensuring you meet all eligibility requirements and maximize your chances of studying in the magnificent archipelago of Malta.
Embarking on an academic journey in Malta promises a blend of world-class education with an unparalleled cultural experience. Ensure you're well-prepared with the right eligibility criteria and make your Maltese study dream a reality.
Malta, with its azure Mediterranean waters, rich history, and vibrant culture, is not only a top tourist destination but also an attractive spot for expats and international students. If you're considering moving to this island nation, understanding the cost of living is paramount. Let’s dive into a detailed breakdown.
Accommodation in Malta / Malta for Expats:
- Renting: The cost varies significantly based on location. While a one-bedroom apartment in the city center might cost between €700 and €1,200, the same outside the center could range from €500 to €900.
- Utilities: Expect to pay around €50 to €100 monthly for basic utilities for an 85 m^2 apartment, excluding the internet.
Food and Dining:
- Groceries: Basic groceries for a month for a single person might cost between €150 and €250. This includes items like bread, milk, fruits, vegetables, and meat.
- Eating Out: A meal at an inexpensive restaurant averages around €10 to €15, while a three-course meal at a mid-range restaurant can be between €30 and €50.
Entertainment and Leisure:
- Cinema: A standard movie ticket might set you back €8 to €10.
- Gym: A monthly gym membership averages €30 to €50.
- Nightlife: A pint of beer can range from €2.50 to €5, depending on the venue.
While public healthcare is free for residents and EU nationals, private healthcare can be more costly. Doctor consultations range from €20 to €50.
Education cost in Malta:
International students might find tuition fees ranging from €6,000 to €10,000 per year, based on the course and institution.
Items like clothing, personal care, and other occasional expenses can vary. However, an average pair of jeans might cost around €50 to €80, and a pair of branded running shoes between €60 and €100.
Conclusion: The cost of living in Malta is moderately priced compared to other European destinations. While the island offers a unique blend of leisure and lifestyle, planning your budget and being informed can ensure a comfortable stay. Whether you're an expat looking to soak up the sun or a student aiming for top-notch education, Malta promises value for every euro spent.
Dreaming of studying amidst the picturesque landscapes of Malta? Securing a student visa is the gateway to turning that dream into reality. This guide will walk you through the step-by-step process of obtaining a student visa in Malta, ensuring a smooth transition to your academic journey.
1. Determine Your Eligibility:
Before diving into the application process, ensure you have an acceptance letter from a recognized institution in Malta. This confirms your status as an international student.
2. Prepare Necessary Documents:
- Visa Application Form: Start by filling out the student visa application form.
- Passport & Photographs: A valid passport and recent passport-sized photographs are mandatory.
- Proof of Health Insurance: Comprehensive health insurance covering your entire stay in Malta.
- Proof of Accommodation: Confirmation of your living arrangements, be it a dormitory, rented apartment, or other.
- Financial Stability: Documents proving you can cover your tuition and living expenses. This could be bank statements, sponsor letters, or scholarship confirmations.
- Police Conduct: A clean police record from your home country might be necessary, confirming you have no outstanding legal issues.
- Academic Documents: Your acceptance letter, transcripts, and any other pertinent academic certificates.
3. Submit Your Application:
Hand in your application and necessary documentation to the nearest Maltese consulate or embassy. Some might require an appointment, so it's wise to check beforehand.
4. Pay the Visa Fee:
the student visa application fee is approximately Rupees 30,000/- . Ensure to check current rates and payment methods accepted by the consulate.
5. Wait & Track:
Visa processing can take several weeks. Stay patient and use the application reference number to track its status.
6. Arrival in Malta:
Once you arrive in Malta, you may need to apply for a residence permit if your course is longer than three months. This permits you to stay and study without any hitches.
7. Seek Expert Guidance:
The process can seem overwhelming, but you don't have to navigate it alone. Careers N Options Services Pvt Ltd, a leading Overseas Education Consultant, offers specialized assistance to aspiring students. Their expert team can provide clarity, assist with document preparations, and ensure your visa application process is as seamless as possible.
While obtaining a student visa for Malta requires attention to detail and patience, the reward is an enriching educational experience in one of Europe's most captivating destinations. With the right guidance, especially from seasoned consultants like Careers N Options Services Pvt Ltd, you’re one step closer to the start of a remarkable academic journey in Malta.
Careers N' Options
S-1 & 5 , Sai Prem C.HS.,Charkop, Sector- 8 , Kandivali West, Mumbai, MH 400067, IN
Copyright © 2009 - 2023 , Careers N Options Services Pvt. Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.
Preferred Overseas Education Consultants