Study Abroad ! E-Meet us from comfort of your home.
Study Abroad ! E-Meet us from comfort of your home.
Use of Website
If you choose to provide us with the abovementioned information, you consent to the use, transfer and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall be used by us, including but not limited, to:
· Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
· Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial /non - commercial features on the website;
· Send you information through Any Medium including (not limited to) SMS, e-mail, other communication material, etc Services for education information in respect of our products, services, special deals, promotions etc;
· Send you marketing/promotional communications.
· Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same);
· Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
· Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information);
· Provide customer support and the services you request;
· Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
· Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements ;
· Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
· Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
· Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
· Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
· Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
· Protect the rights, property or safety of CNOSPL and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; and
· Respond to Claims of third parties;
· To carry out our own analysis and research.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our website, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the website. However, your friend may contact us to request that he does not require such services/content/email or we remove the information related to him from our database. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email and / or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates). We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
When you visit/surf our website, certain personal information including but not limited to your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, credit card information, billing information, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction for the services and from which your identity is discernible may be automatically stored with us. However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, credit card information, billing information, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible. We may also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as code, preferences, favourites, etc. Further, sometimes you may be asked to provide descriptive, cultural, preferential and social & life style information.
In addition to the above we may indirectly also collect information about you when you use certain third party services available on our website. We may also collect certain information about the use of our website by you, such as the services you access/use or areas you visit.
We may automatically collect information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services. For example, we may collect and store information such as your browser type, IP address, language, operating system, location of your wireless device (e.g., latitude and longitude), the state or country from which you accessed the Services, the pages you view, the services you use, the date and time of your visit, the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting our websites, error logs, and other hardware and software information. We may use third party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information. We may use this information to formulate statistical models about use of the Services, enhance the Services for our users, and provide you with tailored content and advertising.
If you choose to bid, buy or sell on the Site, we collect information about your bidding, buying and selling behaviour. We also collect other users' comments about you in our feedback area.
From time to time, portions of the Services may enable you to send emails and other types of messages to us or to third parties and to participate in bulletin boards and discussion groups. All such emails, messages, postings to bulletin boards and discussion groups become our property once you submit them. Whenever you choose to initiate these kinds of communication with us, or anyone else, you may be contacted in return. Also, remember that our bulletin boards and discussion groups are open to the public, and, therefore, your postings can be seen by anyone and are not protected by us or any other entity. Please use your discretion when deciding whether and what to post and whom to contact. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to monitor, edit or delete postings from our bulletin boards and discussion groups. This reservation of rights shall not under any circumstances obligate us to conduct such edits or deletions, nor shall it cause us to be liable for any such edits or deletions.
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile visible, all information pertaining to your profile will be visible to third parties.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
1. Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
2. Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non-commercial features on the website;
3. Contact you to get your opinion on our current products and services or possible new products and/or services that may be offered by us.
4. Send you information on our products, services, special deals, promotions;
5. Ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services;
6. Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the website or by providing instructions to this effect);
7. Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
8. Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
9. Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
10. Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information);
11. Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates of our Services or additional Services which may be of your interest.
12. Provide customer support and the services you request; Ascertain how many people visit our website, of what kind and what areas they visit, on our website;
13. Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
14. Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
15. Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
16. Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
17. Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
18. Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
19. Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
20. Protect the rights, property or safety of CNOSPL and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large;
21. Respond to Claims of third parties;
22. The members of our corporate family and group, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services, contents and marketing communications;
23. Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information;
If you consent to receive information about third party opportunities, products or services or you make your profile visible we may disclose your information to such third parties for sending you communications via e-mail or otherwise to inform about services/products which may be of your interest. Also we might use your personal information to communicate with you and ascertain if you are interested in third party services.
Your information shall be disclosed to our service providers who provide services to us vis-a-vis our website and the services/products therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the information provided by you in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on relevant information and other updates.
In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners /associates). We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
The Services may include third party tailored ad technology which enables customized ads to be displayed to you through the Services. We do not share personal information with these third parties; however, when you use the Services, we or third parties operating the ad serving technology may use non-personal information that is collected through cookies, anonymous identifiers to ensure that appropriate ads are presented and to perform analytics concerning your use of the Services and other websites tracked by these third parties. These technologies also may control the number of times you see a given ad, deliver ads that relate to your interests, and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. To the extent any of this information is collected by third parties, you acknowledge and agree that such collection and use is governed by those third parties’ privacy policies and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties.
If you are interested in more information about tailored ads and your choices to prevent third parties from delivering tailored ads, you may visit the such third party websites and show your constraints and opt out of such usage of information. Please note that to the extent ad technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive ads even if you opt-out of tailored ads. In that case, the ads will just not be tailored to your interests.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
· We may make information collected through the Services available to subsidiaries and affiliated companies that are under common ownership or control within our group companies.
· We may share information about our visitors, customers, or former customers with the following types of companies that perform services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
· Non-financial companies such as envelope stuffers, fulfilment service providers, payment processors, data processors, customer/support services, etc.
· Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, mortgage lending, consumer finance, securities, and insurance.
· We may share or sell information about you with other companies who we believe may have products and services of interest to you. If you would like to opt-out of our sharing of your information with these other companies, please follow the “Opting Out of Emails” instructions below.
· We may share your information with any person or entity when we have your consent.
· We may use and share non-personal information about you or use of the services, including any de-identified and aggregated data with third parties without limitation.
Opting Out of Emails
To receive email newsletters and other promotional email communications, users must voluntarily sign up on the website either by creating a profile or by choosing newsletter preferences. From time to time we may send you email notices or news updates alerting you to new features, products, promotions, or services pertaining to our website offerings. If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials from us, you may opt out of receiving these communications by choosing an “Unsubscribe” option available as a link in every email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. We will gladly comply with all requests for removal. Certain transactional emails such as confirmations of bidder registration are not included in emails that one can opt out of. Transactional emails can be recognized by a lack of an “Unsubscribe” link in the email body.
Please note that these opt-out processes may take some time to complete, consistent with applicable law.
Security and Account Protection
We have implemented commercially reasonable physical, administrative, technical, and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We appreciate your help in safeguarding the integrity of your own and others’ privacy. We encourage you to let us know immediately if you suspect that any personal information you shared with us is being used contrary to this Privacy Statement.
Internal Service Providers
Other Corporate Entities
Accessing, Reviewing, And Changing Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information and data on the Services is complete and accurate. If your personal information changes, is inaccurate, or if you no longer wish to use the Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to correct or update the information.
We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the community from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, UserID history, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity. Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, PIN code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property right's owners under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
Third Party Links and Services
The Services may contain links to third-party websites, including social networking websites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites or services to which we link. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or services. The personal information you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by our Privacy Statement. We strongly encourage you to read such third parties’ privacy statements.
Amendments to Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Services. Any changes to this Statement will become effective upon posting. Your continued use of the Services following these changes means that you accept such revisions. If we make any material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the changes here and notify you either via email or by notice on the Services.
Minor are not eligible to use our Site and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18, you cannot sell, purchase or bid for any items on the Site. If you wish to purchase or sell an item on the Site such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Site provided that such purchase or sale is not in relation to any adult material/mature audience items displayed on the Site, the sale or purchase of which to/by minors is strictly prohibited.
International Transfers of Information
Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this Privacy Statement may involve the transfer of your personal information to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By submitting your personal information, you consent to such transfers.
Changing Your Personal Information
You can access and modify your personal information by signing on to the website. We will not modify the information provided by you. However, you must update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated.
Where you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it nor shall you be able to close your account. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s). However, we will retain your personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; Protect the rights, property or safety of CNOSPL and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law.
Your password is the key to your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
In the event CNOSPL goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that you provide. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Links to Other Sites
The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by CNOSPL. Please be aware that we, CNOSPL and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
Should you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. Please provide your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address so we can service you more quickly. You can also call us at 7666377377.
We may record the conversations our agents or employees have with you. We do this from time to time to monitor the quality of service and accuracy of information our agents and employees give to you and to ensure that your instructions are followed. No agent or employee of the Company is authorized to waive any provisions of our Company policies and procedures.
Careers N' Options
S-1 & 5 , Sai Prem C.HS.,Charkop, Sector- 8 , Kandivali West, Mumbai, MH 400067, IN
Copyright © 2009 - 2022 , Careers N Options Services Pvt. Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.
Preferred Overseas Education Consultants