Careers N Options Services Pvt. Ltd. is trust worthy, effective and expert education consultant for Foreign Education, Study Abroad, Overseas Education, and one of leading overseas education consultants in Mumbai.
Careers N Options Services Pvt. Ltd. provides wide range of services for studying Abroad. For information on Admissions, Institutions , Visa , Bank Loans etc. Contact our Counsellors on phone no. +91-7666 377 377 on all working days between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM (IST).
» ——————- »« ——————- «
- Be a smart traveller – Before you depart, check on government websites for the latest information on studying in the respective country.
- Register yourself at your own embassy upon arrival in foreign country.
- Check your passport validity – Make sure that your passport is valid for the entire time you are in Abroad. Carry extra photograph just in case your passport is lost or stolen and you need to replace it while in a foreign country.
- Organize your money – Organize a variety of ways to access your money overseas. Credit cards, travellers’ cheques, cash cards and debit cards are used widely in Overseas. Money changers are also easily available. However, do check with your bank to make sure that your ATM card works overseas. Also check with your bank about the process or cost of transferring money between accounts in your country and destination country.
- Make copies – It is a good idea to make 2 or more copies of all important documents – passport, visas, tickets, credit card numbers, insurance policy, academic certificates, etc. before heading off. Leave one copy at home and take the others with you on your travel. However it is advisable to keep the copies separate from the originals.
- Insurance – Take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover hospital treatment, medical evacuation, and any activities, like adventure sports, in which you plan to participate.
- Medical Consultation – Consult your doctor about recommended vaccinations and the necessary health precautions to take. It is also useful to obtain information about your medication (if any) as certain medicines are not allowed in some countries.
- Know the Laws – When you are in Abroad, local laws apply to you. These include penalties for drug related offences, including possession of even small amounts of any type of hallucegenic drugs. Penalties are severe in some countries where drug offenders are subject to a mandatory death penalty.
- Find out more about your HEI (HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION) – When you have received approval for admittance and will be enrolling into a HEI, do some research to keep yourself informed and know what to expect by finding out as much as you can about the HEI.
- Useful numbers to know – Prepare a list of useful numbers to know (with one or two numbers which are available after office hours) so that you will have a contact person upon arrival in destination country. The numbers may include a person at the HEI, your embassy in Abroad, or someone you actually know from your country.
Welcome & Good Luck.
Come see us at our office anytime from 11am to 7 pm (Monday – Saturday) or call us at: 7666 377 377.